Study the basics of the travel and tourism industry and understand what it takes to become a successful travel agent. Improve your customer service and sales skills in order to better advise clients about when and where to travel based on their needs. Learn how to provide the best flight, and tour options, and how to ensure clients fulfill all necessary travel requirements.
3 Months regular / 2 Months Crash program as per Time Management.
By completing this diploma you will be able to:
|SSC and Above
|What you will learn
- Provide excellent customer service and build customer loyalty
- Understand the various services and facilities available to airline passengers during their travel
- Advise customers on passport and visa requirements, as well as on travel insurance options
- Plan and reserve travel itineraries using standard industry codes
- Book and sell travel products using Global Distribution Systems (GDS) such as Amadeus and Galileo.
A candidate must achieve a passing mark of 70% on any course exam. To achieve distinction, a candidate must obtain 85%.